1. How to use the general analysis section
To login to the general analysis section, execute the following command.
*For improved security, public key authentication with SSH is used as the authentication method for login. You need to register your public key before using our system.
For specific procedures:https://sc.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/application/ssh_keys
For more information about this section:https://sc.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/general_analysis_division/ga_introduction
2. How to use the personal genome analysis section
To login to the personal genome analysis section, execute the following command.
*For improved security, SSL-VPN connection is used as the authentication method for login, in addition to public key authentication with SSH.
For specific procedures:https://sc.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/personal_genome_division/pg_login
For more information about this section:https://sc.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/personal_genome_division/pg_introduction
- Our Institute will make every effort to provide the user with a stable computer system, but will not be held responsible or liable for any damage incurred by the user as a result of using the computer system, or for any other damage incurred in relation to the computer system. Therefore, users are responsible for backing up your research data, etc.
- Our computer system may be shut down without informing the user.
- In the event of irregularities such as subletting of accounts or use of accounts for purposes other than research, the responsible unit may be asked to suspend accounts for a month or more or submit a report. Please use it appropriately.