Thank you very much for using the NIG supercomputer.
Due to the computing resources of CPU and Disk are current very tight, we suspend new user registrations for the following users.
- New registration for users using large-scale for the general analysis section
- New registration for personal genome analysis section users
The following applications will be accepted as before.
- For current already large-scale users for the general analysis section and the personal genome analysis section users, we will continue to accept additions of resources to chang the usage plan table as before.
- Regular user registration for the general analysis section will also be accepted as before. In this case, the disk memory will be limited to the default setting of 1TB.
- For using of the service for workshops, etc.
Thank you for your understanding that we may not be able to meet your request in such cases.
The timing for resuming new user registration will be decided by checking the availability of computer resources. The availability forecast for each 4 month period will be posted on the website as needed. When you plan to use it, refer to the outlook for availability and submit your usage plan in advance. However, note that availability is not guaranteed and we may not be able to meet your request.